BOARD CERTIFIED PHYSICAL THERAPY AND HAND THERAPY
Full body physical therapy services in Tulsa, OK
Tulsa Hand Therapy, is an outpatient rehabilitation clinic located just South of Downtown Tulsa, specializing in the physical therapy and certified hand therapy. Our clinic is just south of the Broken Arrow Expy on the Corner of 15th and S. Peoria. We are located in Lincoln Plaza, next door to Chimi’s Mexican Restaurant.
In our Tulsa physical therapy clinic we treat patients with broad spectrum orthopedic and neuromuscular issues, from repetitive stress injuries to trauma, post-surgical management and wound care. We also provide custom splint fabrication based on the patient’s needs and the physician’s specification.
Our philosophy is to offer the highest quality therapy through personalized care, communication with the patient’s physician, and patient education. We provide creative and individualized intervention. This personalized approach ensures patient comprehension and will enhance proper treatment progression to ensure the best outcome for our patients.
We accept most insurance plans including Medicare & Workers’ Comp.
Why Choose Tulsa Hand & Physical Therapy
personalized care & education in Tulsa
Our highly trained staff treats every patient as if he or she is a family member or personal friend. We realize that as a consumer, you have a choice as to where you receive your rehabilitation care. We would be grateful for the opportunity to assist in your recovery.
- Premier Custom Splinting
- Evaluations Within 24-48 hrs
- Flexible Scheduling
- Personalized Care with Treatment Tailored For Each Patient
- Licensed Therapy Providers with CHT’s on staff
- Specialized Treatment Programs
- Friendly and Open Environment
- Convenient Location with Easy Access and Parking
Please call our clinic at (918) 599-0440 for questions regarding therapy services, insurance plan participation or to schedule an appointment.
Additional programs are available. Contact us for information on additional or specialty programs you may need.
- Surgical Repairs/Reconstruction and Post Operative Care
- Neck Pain and Headaches
- Lower Back/Spine Conditions
- Arthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Tendonitis Injury Assessment,
- Treatment, Education, and Prevention
- Athletic Injury Rehab
- Rehabilitation of the injured worker
- Work Conditioning/Hardening
- Industrial Consulation
- Ergonomic Analysis
- Arthritis Post-operative care
- Custom Orthotic/Splint Fabrication
- Sprains, Fractures, Lacerations
- Overuse injuries (Carpal Tunner, Tendonitis, Impingment)
- Frozen Shoulder
- Dupuytren’s Contractures
- Work Related Injuries
For Additional Questions Please Contact Us
Yes. The choice of where you receive therapy is always yours. While the majority of our patients come to us by physician referral/recommendation, many clients request to see us due to our strong clinical reputation in the community.
We operate in a direct access state where, if your insurance plan authorizes self-referral to physical therapy, a physician referral is not necessary for you to be seen by a licensed therapist. Please check with your insurance though as many health insurance plans require a physician’s referral for therapy to be covered. We also offer treatments, services and/or products that do NOT require a referral and are available on a self-pay basis.
As a service to our patients, we will gladly file claims with your insurance company on your behalf. In order to appropriately submit these claims, we will need to obtain a copy of your insurance identification card to ensure that we have the necessary information.
Your therapist will conduct an evaluation of your condition lasting between 60-90 minutes. The evaluation is necessary to create a program designed specifically to address your needs for a maximum recovery.
– Referral slip from your medical doctor
– Your medical insurance card
– Your ID
– A copy of your medication list including dosages, if you have it
– If you are getting therapy as a result of a worker’s compensation claim or an automobile accident, you will also need to bring your claim information, including claim number.
Please arrive 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out any necessary paperwork.
Each visit will last 60 – 90 minutes on average. Times vary due to the treatment and exercises being performed.
The regularity of your visits will be determined after your initial evaluation, but most patients have 3 visits each week scheduled.